Jared, Anna, Sawyer & Weagle

Monday, November 19, 2012

North GA Mountains

This weekend we were blessed with the opportunity to attend our annual Nossett Thanksgiving at my grandparent's house in Cleveland, GA.  I was really excited to have Sawyer experience that time with my dad's side of the family even if we missed some of our Indiana family this year. :(  I know he won't remember this year but it is definitely a memory he will have for what I hope to be many years to come.  Sawyer enjoyed our walk to the community mill and waterfall.

My grandparents started a big Nossett family picture the Thanksgiving my mom was pregnant with me to have for their annual Christmas card.  Unfortunately we had to be creative with individual pictures this year because we are a little more spread out now.

I pray that Sawyer will have the same generous and selfless love that my grandparents exude.  They have always been such positive role models in how to live for God and others through strong faith.  They have no idea the impact they have had on our entire family.


 
Generation picture
 
I call the turkey leg :)
 
Our trip to the mill and waterfall
 
 
On a different note....I tried sweet potatoes and my face says it all.  They were SO yummy!
...I would still rather have mom and dad's Chic-fil-a


My Nonnie got me a new blanket like the one my mom loved when she was a little girl.  Put it in my hands and this is me within 5 minutes...


 
Eating while enjoying a little Christmas music





0 comments:

Post a Comment