Jared, Anna, Sawyer & Weagle

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BIRTHDAY SURPRISES

  
Today is my 28th birthday..which means, only 2 more years until the big 3-0!!!   YIKES.  I woke up this morning to several bags lined up and down the stairs.  Jared is always so creative with my surprises and this one definitely didn't fall short.  I never gave any ideas this year as to what I might want, so he came up with an idea all on his own.  In each bag, he had several pieces of paper with images of some of my favorite stores and he made a story with them.  Basically, it ended with a Visa gift card that he gave me to spend at one of my favorites places...The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL.  We are going in 3 weeks and he knew I would want to shop til I drop.  This, to me, was a PERFECT and thoughtful gift.  Sorry the images are a little fuzzy...I guess if I'm going to continue with blogging I need to invest in a better camera! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment