Jared, Anna, Sawyer & Weagle

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

MoNTh FouR!

I can't believe we have already made it to FOUR months!  I definitely believe it now when other people tell me "don't blink!"  We had Sawyer's checkup and here are his current stats: Weight-13lbs, 13oz (35th percentile), Height-24in (60th percentile), Eating-8oz every 4hrs (4 times a day), Sleeping-10-12 straight hours a night with 2-3 naps a day lasting anywhere from 1-3 hours.  I fall more and more in love with him everyday!

 
He has started laughing an actual laugh and it is hilarious. 
Jared and I say it sounds like his little old man laugh.


AND the little nugget is just about to figure out how to crawl!  He still only rolls from tummy to back but he may just skip everything and stand up and walk at this rate.  Is it bad if I push him down when he starts walking?
 
Sawyer has discoverd my childhood blanket and loves it.  I certainly hope that he doesn't think it will be his.  He's actually in the "big bed" in this picture which I said I would never let him do but he only gets in there for his Saturday morning nap so we call it our "Saturday Morning Snuggle."  He still sucks those two middle fingers like crazy which is good because we don't have to play the "find the paci" game!  I love that he likes to sleep like his mommy!
 
This time of year we are ALL INTO sports...Auburn, Falcons, Braves.  Unfortunately, Auburn is having a terrible season and the Braves are no longer in the playoffs.  Here's to hoping the Falcons can give us just a little bit of satisfaction this year!
 
 
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment