Jared, Anna, Sawyer & Weagle

Friday, October 19, 2012

It's FALL Y'all

This is hands down my most favorite season of the year...football, pumpkins, chill in the air, etc.  I have already embarked on some of my fall time activities such as taking Sawyer to the Roswell Youth Day Parade and pumpkin patch and baking some yummy pumpkin bread.  Sawyer is growing like a weed and rolling all over the place.  He has discovered his toes which makes changing quite challenging these days.  My favorite mommy thing at the moment is waking him up in the mornings and picking him up from daycare...there is NO better feeling than that huge smile that comes across Sawyer's face reassuring me that he knows I'm his mom.  The funny thing of the moment...he now wakes up at night just to talk to himself for about 15 minutes and then goes back to sleep (wish it wasn't happening around Halloween because it makes it a little more creepy).  He's beginning to show a lot of readiness signs for solid foods so that may be our next big step so stay tuned!

Some of our pictures from the pumpkin patch...








 
Side note...This is what I'm currently trying to remind myself everyday while being a working mommy:
 
Babies Don't Keep-11x14 Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment