Jared, Anna, Sawyer & Weagle

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Coming Home


Coming Home and Visitors
We brought Sawyer home 5 days after having him (June 6).  It was a huge adjustment to say the least but a time I wouldn't trade for anything because my love for Sawyer just grows deeper and deeper by the day.  Thankfully, I had my mom stay with me for 2 weeks to help out during my recovery.  Once we were home we had SO many people come visit our little man.  Below are some pictures of our visitors as well as some of his firsts (meeting Weagle, bath, etc.).
Brooke and Felicia

 Matt

 First time in carseat


First car ride


 Justin & Jennifer

 Aly

  Daniel

  Grandmother

 Jessica

 Jim & Louise

 Judson

 Katie & Adam

  Laura

 Mandy & Kevin

  Meghan

  Laura & Molly

  Nick

  Tessa



  Coming home outfit

 Meeting Weagle

 Holding head up

  First bath



  First walk

 Mrs. Kathy

 Caitlin

  Lisa

 Aunt Teresa

  Mrs. Betsy

  Brandy

  Paw-Paw

  Mrs. Debbie

Uncle Rex & Brooke

 Aunt Vicki & Cruz

 Brooke

 Elyn
 Aunt Theresa & Lauren


0 comments:

Post a Comment