Jared, Anna, Sawyer & Weagle

Saturday, June 1, 2013

12 Months AKA One YEAR!

What a year!  Being a mommy is the most difficult yet rewarding job on the planet. I blinked, and all of a sudden, my 8lb 4oz, 20 inch long baby became a 20lb, 28 inch long little boy.  We have had our share of ups and downs, like all first time prents do, but it is quite amazing how it's all of the wonderufl memories that stick out the most.  At times, I miss all of the sweetness of a newbown (especially the "squeashiness"), but the interaction I now get from Sawyer is so much fun.  He now walks all of the time, has 4 teeth, eats table foods, laughs and talks a lot (still no words we can make out), and yes, has even began throwing the infamous temper tantrums (I could definitely do without those).  He loves throwing balls (among other things) and playing pat-a-cake.

We had Sawyer's birthday party on his actual birthday.  It was a nautical theme and I had so much fun planning for it.  He had a great turn out filled with all of our family and friends.  He is one blessed little boy and we are blessed to be his parents!












 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment