Jared, Anna, Sawyer & Weagle

Thursday, September 22, 2011

And Then There Were 3





And Then There Were 3…


 
So...I have a confession to make.  I set up this whole blog in order to have everyone join us on the journey of pregnancy.  Dropped the ball on that one.  I am actually back dating a couple of these (this one will be Sep. 22...the day we found out I was pregnant) so that I can try and remember the dates in the future.  This post is just going to show some pictures of my growing belly.  I do want it to be noted that I probably didn't post much throughout the pregnancy because I was too busy enjoying EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!  I know...crazy!  I actually really loved being pregnant...feeling him move, seeing him on the ultrasound, going to zumba, etc.  And, I was NEVER sick.  Okay, I'm finished bragging because the birth was not as glamorous!  Jared and I also spent our "babymoon" in Orange Beach, AL when I was 31 weeks pregnant.


We found out I was pregnant on September 22.  We told Jared's parents by putting our niece Elyn in a shirt that said "I am going to be a big cousin" with a turkey on it (it was Thanksgiving).  We told my family by hanging up a mini stocking that said Baby Davis when we all decorated for Christams Thanksgiving night.  We found out Sawyer was a boy the week before Christmas (I wanted to wait until Christmas morning to open the envelope but NOBODY wanted me to wait).  Sawyer arrived on June 1 and I will post another blog about his arrival so stay tuned (and hopefully I will get us caught up to current times becuase he is growing SO fast). :)  Enjoy...

                                                                                
the pregnancy test to confirm
 13 weeks
 17 weeks
  21 weeks
 26 weeks
 31 weeks
                                                                    
 
It's a boy!!!






















                                                                                 

0 comments:

Post a Comment